Mission – IMD Guest House builds community and healing by providing comfortable, affordable accommodation for patients and their families throughout their treatment.
The Associate Board (AB) is an IMD Guest House energetic professionals group who supports a mission that provides comfort through temporary lodging to veterans, patients, and families who must seek medical treatment away from home.
Associate Board members are ambassadors in their community. Engaging with the mission through volunteer activity, fostering philanthropic connections, fundraising events, and inspiring others to make an impact for a wonderful cause.
Get involved. Empower critical needs in your community.
Join the IMD Guest House Associate Board!
The AB is pleased to welcome new members on an ongoing basis
Below are the steps to become an AB member:
- Review membership expectations
- Complete application
- Interested associates should be available for a 30 minute virtual chat
- You are welcome to join a meeting prior to AB membership
Term: minimum 1 year
- Attend at least 75% of meetings, either in person or by phone/virtually
- Help leverage personal and/or professional connections and platforms to expand the IMD Guest House mission
- Actively participate in at least 50% of Associate Board events (creating, attending, and recruiting event attendees)
- Volunteer a minimum of 6 personal hours at or for IMD Guest House
- Reach Give or Get commitment of at least $500/year through:
- Supporting fundraising events (purchase ticket, make personal donation)
- Procuring in-kind donations and/or contributions from friends and family
- Assist in securing sponsorship support for events or IMD Guest House organizational goal Attend / Volunteer for IMD Guest House Board of Directors led fundraisers
- Interact and network with IMD Guest House Board of Directors
- Connect with like-minded professionals
- Advocate for a critical mission through social and service experiences
- Develop or enhance skills for professional growth
- Engage in meaningful activity that makes a difference to community
- Recognition on IMD Guest House website
- Clear understanding of expectations through training and guidance of senior leaders or IMD Guest House staff
Interested in becoming an Associate Board member? Questions? Contact:
Jan Kroeschell, Manager of Volunteers and Programming email@example.com
We also welcome interested members in taking part in a volunteer project. Associate Board membership form submission does not need to be completed to volunteer.
What We're Up To
Support the Comfort Fund
Concerns about lodging should never be barrier to wellness. Just $65 sponsors 1 Night.
Gifts of $100 and above through Oct. 4th will be automatically entered into a drawing for a $500 Abt gift card.
A Night of Magic & Laughter
We invite you to join us for this unique event on Monday, Oct. 4th!
7:00 pm: Main Performance
(In-person & streamed virtually)
Join in the fun. Register for FREE!
Virtual Friends Meet
Virtually meet AB members and learn more about our cause.
Get involved. Enjoy a special beverage in support of the Comfort Fund. Located in the vibrant West Loop, Carnivale Chicago offers Latin inspired dining.
Join the Associate Board
Engage in meaningful service that makes a difference